Car tune-ups, medical check-ups, preventative dental cleanings, these are all “maintenance” things we do regularly without thinking twice. However, regular maintenance for the equipment in our homes is usually neglected, and these items are often our biggest investments. We know homeowners are busy, and the importance of home maintenance is usually pushed to the bottom of the list, which is why we have created our Total Home Care Club. It will make your life easier and save you money. At Service Olympians, we will help you protect your investment with regularly scheduled Home Care Checkups for your plumbing and drains, heating system, cooling system, and water heating system.
Here are four ways annual maintenance will save you money:
- One leaking toilet and a dripping faucet can waste over 50,370 gallons of water per year. That simple leak will lead to an expensive water bill. We check for these types of leaks and many other potential issues as part of our
- Total Home Care Club, which could cut down on costly repairs, wasted water, and steep bills.
- Annual checkups on your furnace can prevent over 70 percent of all furnace repairs, as well as improve your system’s efficiency by up to 16 percent – saving you money!
- By keeping your central AC system in top working order with annual maintenance, you can cut your monthly energy costs by 25 percent and reduce breakdowns by as much as 95 percent, which means more money in your pocket.
- The tank water heater has a life expectancy of 6-10 years. Proper maintenance can add up to 5 more years. Replacing less often equals less money out-of-pocket.
When you join our Total Home Care Club, you also receive discounts on any new complete systems you have installed, priority scheduling, discounts on repairs, thousands of dollars in money-saving coupons, and so much more. We will even send you a friendly reminder when it is time to schedule your maintenance. Sign up for the Total Home Care Club today for peace of mind tomorrow.