Furnace Service & Repair in Columbus, Westerville, Gahanna, OH and Surrounding Areas
Columbus, Westerville, Gahanna, Upper Arlington, Dublin, Worthington, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg, Powell, Lewis Center, Ohio, OH
FURNACE SERVICE AND REPAIR
When your heater is broken, you need someone to come get it fixed fast! We understand just how uncomfortable you can get during Ohio’s winters when your heater isn’t working right, and we will make every effort to get to you soon and get it repaired so you and your family can be happy at home again.
At Service Olympians, we offer comprehensive furnace repair services. This means that there’s no problem too big or too small for us. We’ll send out a highly skilled technician to take a look at your heater. As soon as our tech knows what heater repair you need, they will let you know. Then, they’ll get on making that repair quickly, so you can get back to your life.
We Repair All Makes & Models of the Following Products:
- Gas Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Split Systems
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
When your heater stops pumping out that hot air, it’s pretty clear that you need to call in a professional. However, some heaters will let you know that there’s a problem before they die completely. If you notice any of these things, give us a call and we’ll come out and perform your furnace service before your heater stops working entirely.
- Your furnace runs constantly. Your furnace should run for a while, then turn off when your house hits the desired temperature. It should stay off until the house cools, then run again. If your furnace isn’t cycling like this, then it is not working properly. Even if it is heating your home, it is experiencing more wear and tear than is good for it, and using more energy.
- Your furnace starts out blowing hot air, but the air gradually cools. Your furnace should be able to pump out enough hot air to warm your home. If it can’t, then you need to think about getting it repaired. After all, you want your home warm! You also don’t want your furnace to waste energy pumping out cooler air.
- Your energy bills are high. If you notice that your energy bills have gone up and there’s not another explanation, it’s time to let us look at your furnace. There may be something that’s causing it to work inefficiently, so it’s having to go through more energy just to keep you warm. We can help make it work efficiently again.
- Your furnace makes unusual noises. While furnaces can be relatively noisy, they shouldn’t make any banging or popping noises. Many furnaces will make these sounds if they are experiencing particular problems. We can often get these problems repaired so your furnace doesn’t die on you.
- You have to keep pushing up the thermostat to stay warm. You should be able to set your thermostat and trust your furnace to keep you warm all winter. If you have to keep pushing the temperature up just to stay comfortable, that’s an indication that it’s time to have your furnace looked at. We’ll make sure that it can distribute heat throughout your home the way it was designed to do.
We repair everything! That includes gas furnaces, heat pumps, ductless split systems, and more. We even have experience designing complex heating systems under difficult conditions, so you can rest assured that we can handle your problem, no matter what it is. In fact, our HVAC techs love a challenge, so never hesitate to call us.
Many people in Ohio trust Service Olympians every time they have a need for heater service. We would love to show you why so many of your friends and neighbors trust us. It might be our friendly techs. It might be our quality workmanship. It might be our guarantees. Or, it might be the perfect combination of all of the above! Contact us today!