You have a heating, cooling, or plumbing emergency, and you don’t know who to call. You ask your friends, check online reviews, and narrow it down to the top three. As a homeowner, you want to make sure you call a company that will do what they say, when they say they will do it. You want to make sure they are experts, so the job is done right the first time. To make the decision easier for you, we have put together the top 10 questions you should ask a company before deciding to hire them:
- Is the company locally owned? Locally owned is important because you will have access to the owner if a problem arises.
- Does the company have industry certified technicians?
- Does the company have adequate liability insurance and proof of it?
- Can you visit their place of business, or is it just a couple of guys working out of a truck?
- Does the company “Trust Certify” their employees with extensive background checks, photo ID’s, and drug tests?
- Does the company offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
- Does the company offer a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee?
- Does the company offer upfront pricing?
- Do their technicians wear shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home and property?
- Does the company file for all permits?
Call us today if you have a heating, cooling, or plumbing need. We will happily answer these questions and any more you might have. Our job is to make you more comfortable.